i need you opinion in the following case
i hade several accounts with"" windsor brokers ltd ""i open this accounts before more than 3 years and i hade don huge volume with them until now i hade some of these accounts and i hade money but not like before i mean in the past i was transferring big amount of money but now little in comparison with the amount before but i still hade an active one . some of mine account are in active and the balances in thes accounts are bellow 100$ 40 $ …35$
something like this
suddenly they send me an e mail :_
""Your trading account held with our Company is inactive. Please note that clients’ trading accounts that are inactive for a period of 12 months are considered to be ‘‘Dormant’’ accounts""
Dormant accounts are charged a maintenance fee, whereby the charge is effected on a monthly basis, one month after the original notification is provided to you. Specifically, in accordance with your trading account held with our Company, the following maintenance fees are applicable:
• For Standard trading accounts: US$20 on a monthly basis;
• For Mini trading accounts: US$10 on a monthly basis;
• For Micro trading accounts: US$2 on a monthly basis.
Please note that the above-mentioned maintenance fees are applicable in the following conditions:
• Standard trading accounts with a balance of US$100 or less;
• Mini trading accounts with a balance of US$50 or less;
• Micro trading accounts with a balance of US$10 or less.
In addition, please note that the first charge along with other maintenance charges will occur at the beginning of the month. You are provided with one month period, from the day of the receipt of the first notice, to activate your trading account held with our Company otherwise the charges will be applied on a monthly basis.
Note: Balance of trading account will not fall below US$ zero. Once the balance of your trading account reaches US$ zero, your trading account will be closed.
i really don’t know what to replay
note that i am in country far away from the company country so if i request to transfer the money it doesn’t work because the transfer fees will be greater than the amounts held in my accounts assuming that i don’t have working account with them in this moment does this right??
؟؟؟what do you think
Dear all i need your opinion does they have the right to do this???
- February 19th 2010 NY Opening Forex Commentary is available for viewing
- U.K. HPI 0.1%
- S & P No longer classifies the UK among the most stable global banking systems
- EURGBP moves above the 200 bar MA on the 5 minute chart.
- usd/hkd continue to stay above this downward wedge.