The Canada Ivey PMI comes in at 57.8 seasonally adjusted. This is weaker than expectations. The USDCAD fell before the release and has revovered a touch. The support now comes in at the 0.9621 level. A move below this level would not be welcomed. A move back above the 0.9640-45 level would be positive intraday
- USD/JPY pressed up into an area of resistance
- The best Forex Robots at very low Prices!
- Rebroadcast of live education webinar Dec 7 2010
- Hourly trend line developing in USD/SGD
- Forex Evening Report – April 12